Head of Ecommerce
- PA (work from home option)
We believe changing the world starts with a single ingredient, and that’s why we create vegan, 100% cruelty-free formulas containing proven ingredients without the use of parabens, sulfates, or toxins.
We are looking for a talented head of eCommerce to support our online growth. The role is responsible for the overall success of our website based on key performance metrics, including customer acquisition and retention. The role reports to the Chief Executive Officer and serves as part of the leadership team. The ideal candidate should be a detail-oriented, highly organized individual who enjoys managing challenging projects and working cross-functionally. Additionally, the ideal candidate should have the ability to bring analytics and insights to both marketing and product disciplines.
- Own the ecommerce experience including site design, merchandising, functionality, and performance to drive new customer acquisition as well as retain existing customers.
- Responsible for meeting all sales goals on biomaterix.com and Amazon store.
- Collaborate with Product Development and Marketing to manage and execute differentiated product and brand storytelling.
- Plan, execute and manage a user experience testing program.
- Manage and utilize analytics to monitor overall performance, drive sales growth, identify problems and find solutions.
- Develop and maintain all ecommerce metrics
- Track and report on email campaigns
- Analyze marketing campaigns and make recommendations for improvement
- Collaborate with team to select a new CRM and develop a clear CRM strategy
- Grow our database, increase customer retention, and drive increased lifetime.
- Analyze and report on campaign results and customer behavior to identify actionable opportunities to increase sales, improve customer retention and improve engagement. Use findings to lead customer segmentation and targeting efforts
- Conduct and track A/B testing for subject lines, frequency, calls to action, and other email content
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in ecommerce, digital marketing, analytics, or similar role.
- 2+ years managing individual contributors to drive results.
- 2+ years of data analytics and reporting experience, including usage Google Analytics.
- Expert knowledge of online marketing channels, including SEM, SEO, Display Ads,and Paid Social.
- Demonstrated understanding of web design and development concepts and processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to be friendly.
- Ability to communicate effectively internal teams, including product development, retail, and operations.
- Willingness to work as part of a team and complete other tasks, as assigned.
- Proficient in Google email and documents required.
- US citizenship or permanent residency required.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com